Foundations & Corporations
The Greater Newark Holiday Fund is deeply appreciative of the support it has received from foundations and corporations over the years. It is because of you that we are able to continue to provide support to those in our community who need it the most.
We invite other corporations and foundations to consider including the fund in their giving plans. GNHF offers a number of benefits to institutions seeking an effective way to achieve their goals.
- GNHF is a registered 501(c) (3) charity.
- We fund a wide range of social services and aid to individuals and families who are struggling with poverty and other issues that can have a negative impact on quality of life.
- Our geographical reach covers a heavily populated area with a high concentration of people in need who are at risk of being underserved.
- GNHF distributes funds only to well-established agencies with a track record of effectiveness in serving their communities.
- We focus our official campaign during the holiday season, when agency budgets are usually stretched.
Selected Corporate and Foundation Donors:
- Charles E. & Edna T. Brundage Foundation
- Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC
- Cornell MedClaim, Inc.
- C&S Foundations, Inc.
- Devils Care Foundation, Inc.
- Durkin & Durkin, LLP
- Gibbons P.C.
- Investors Bank & Foundation
- Liberty Payroll Solutions, LLC
- Lipper Family Charitable Foundation
- Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Marino Family Foundation
- McCarter & English, LLP
- MSG Networks
- Mullin Family Foundation
- New England Life Insurance Company, a Metlife Company
- Nicholas Martini Foundation
- NJM Insurance Group
- Pereira & Azevedo, LLC
- Provident Bank
- Prudential Financial, Inc
- PSEG Foundation
- Sharkey & Campisi Attorneys at Law
- South Avenue Body & Fender
- Spire IT, LLC
- Synergy HomeCare
- The Branning Group
- The Gelfand Family Foundation, Inc.
- The Hidden Pond Foundation
- The MCJ Amelior Foundation
- Tokash Enterprises Inc.
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer
Campaign 2017 Kick off Reception